Batavia Public Library cardholders may check out one museum pass per family per 7-day loan period at the Batavia Public Library Youth Services Desk.
Individuals with library cards from another Library should inquire about the Museum Pass program at their home library
HOW to get a Museum Pass
1. Batavia Public Library cardholders must present their Batavia Library card at the Youth Services Desk to check out a pass.
2. A patron may select a Museum Adventure Pass. Please note:
- A limited number of passes are available
- Passes are checked out on a first-come-first-served basis.
NO HOLDS, NO CALL-INS TO RESERVE
- One museum pass may be checked out per family, per 7-day loan period
3. Youth Services staff will print your museum pass.
4. Bring printed Museum Adventure Pass to the Museum.
- Passes are good for 7 days and expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Passes may not be renewed
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. Your name will be printed on the pass.
- Bring your Batavia Library card and a photo ID, you may be asked to show ID at the museum.